The University of Sto. Tomas (UST) will announce the result of the USTET for the Academic Year 2013-2014 this coming January 28, 2013.
The exam which was taken last August 26, 2012 / September 30, 2012/ November 4, 2012 and December 9, 2012 in Metro Manila areas.
UST Entrance Test Results (USTET) for AY 2013-2014 is finally out today, January 28, 2013. UST Office of admissions announces that results are now available online.
Here’s the USTET Exam Results for AY 2013-2014:
Official list of USTET passers 2012 will not be published online but is accessible by going to http://myuste.ust.edu.ph:8888/admission/results.jsp.
The list of passers is now available online by logging-in thru the UST admission results page portal. UST Official Website, Click here . You will then be taken to USTET results login page where you can type your Applicant Number and Surname to see your USTET Application status.
USTET 2013-2014 List of Passers Online Inquiry
WHAT TO EXPECT
After you punch in your magic numbers and surname, the USTET results page will return your application status. The potential results are:
- Passed – Self-explanatory. Go on and confirm your slot (after you give yourself a much-deserved pat on the back).
- For Interview – Your USTET scores have qualified you for the next stage of your chosen program’s admission process. If you ace the interview (which we know you will), you’ll go through.
- On Waiting List – Your USTET scores have qualified you for your chosen program. Unfortunately, you chose a quota course and the limited number of slots have already been filled up. If you are on the waiting list, you will have to wait for slots to become available (which happens when students with assured slots vacate them for other options – say a different program or a different college) .
- Did not Qualify – This means you did not meet the minimum cut-off scores of your chosen program or of the university.
- Academic Placement – There is hope yet. Your scores may not have qualified you for your chosen program, but you did make the university’s cut-off grade. This means you have a chance of getting a slot in a program where your scores qualify. Of course, you may have to wait a bit before you find out whether you will have a slot or not since the university will first have to wait for confirmation from those who passed and then offer vacated slots to those in the waiting list.
IF YOU PASSED THE 2012 USTET Here's the General Requirements:
1. Please bring USTET Permit / Result Form for identification purposes.
2. Pay a non-refundable reservation fee of PhP 5,000.00. (This shall be deducted from the tuition fee upon enrolment.)
3. Please submit the following requirements on the date specified by the Office of the Dean:
- a. Original copy of Form 138 (High School Report Card);
- b. One (1) certificate of Good Moral Character from principal and guidance counselor or class adviser;
- c. One (1) pc. 2" x 2" picture;
- d. Original copy of verified Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) for Resident or Immigrant aliens; passport/student visa for non-resident aliens.