Professional Regulation Commission has started posting room assignments for May 2013 Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Board Exam online. The CPA Board Exam will be administered on May 19,20,26 and 27 in cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo and Legazpi.
Room assigments will be posted in premises of PRC offices in those cities but we will post it here once available for the ease of accountancy board exam takers.
- Examinees should report before 6:30 in the morning every examination day. LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
- Bring the following: Notice of Admission (NOA), Official Receipt, pencils no. 1 or 2, black ball pens, metered-stamped window mailing envelope, long brown and long plastic envelopes.
- CELLULAR PHONES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Wear the prescribed dress code.
CPA room assignments
- Cagayan de Oro
Report to building assignments before 6:30AM on the first day of exam to verify room and seat number. Late examinees will not be admitted.
Examinees are required to wear the following: White polo shirts or Tshirts with collar for male and white blouses or Tshirts with collar for female.
What to bring on exam day
- Notice of Admission
- Applicant’s Stub
- Official Receipt
- One piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pens with Black ink only
- One piece long brown envelope
- One piece long transparent/plastic envelope
- Non-programmable calculator
Please visit Pinoy99.blogspot.com for more details and updates from PRC this coming May 2013 CPA Licensure Exam.