The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) will release the results of the February 2014 Master Plumber Board examination after a few working days since the last day of exam.
The Master Plumber Examination was conducted on February 12-13, 2014 in Metro Manila. The examination was conducted by the PRC and the Board for Master Plumbers headed by Valentino M. Mangila as Chairman, Pedrito D. Camilet Jr. and Prospero A. Abellano as members.
The results are expected to be released in two (2) working days after the last day of examination.
February 12, 2014
1. Plumbing Arithmetic
2. Sanitation, Plumbing Design and Installation
February 13, 2014
1. Plumbing Code
2. Practical Problems
Roll of Successful Examinees in the
MASTER PLUMBER LICENSURE EXAM
Held on February 12-13, 2014
Released on February 17, 2014 (target date of release)
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start later. Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P450
- Annual Registration Fee of P420 for 2013-2016.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination will be announced later, the PRC added.