Check out, Cherry Mobile recently launched their first Android smartphone which created with a large 4000mAh battery and provide more than enough juice even for very heavy daily usage called the Cherry Mobile Fuze. For only Php5,499 (SRP), the phone comes with 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek processor with Mali400-MP GPU, HSPA+/3G, Wi-Fi, GPS and Bluetooth.
Cherry Mobile Fuze Specifications
- Dual SIM / Dual Standby
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor
- 5-inch FWVGA (854 x 480) capacitive display
- 197ppi w/ Dragontrail Scratch Resistant Glass
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Mali-400MP GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 4GB of internal storage
- microSD support up to 32GB
- 8MP fixed-focus camera with LED flash
- 1.3MP fixed-focus front-facing camera
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n / WiFi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0 / microUSB (USB-OTG)
- Dual-band GSM / Dual-band 3G/HSPA+
- FM radio with 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS support
- Li-Ion 4,000mAh battery
- Price: Php5,499 (Official SRP)
- Availability/ Release Date: Out now!
In addition to its quad-core SoC and large battery, this dual-SIM device also feature a 5-inch FWVGA (854 x 480) display at 197ppi with Dragontrail Scratch Resistant Glass. It also comes with 1GB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage (expandable up to 32GB), 8MP fixed-focus camera with LED flash and 1.3MP front-facing camera.
Source Cherry Mobile