Powered by Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget
 

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

USTET (UST Entrance Test) Results, list of passers to released on January 28, 2014






The University of Santo Tomas (UST) Office for Administration (OFAD) posted on their official website that the results of USTET (UST Entrance Test) for the Academic Year AY 2014-2015 is on Tuesday, January 28, 2014. The list of passers (results) will be available online as UST will advice on how you can log-in and view the result of your entrance test.


USTET entrance test was administered by OFAD last September 1, and 29, 2013 UST EspaƱa, Manila and the third one was conducted on December 1, 2013.

More than 14,000 applicants during the first day of UST entrance test according to TomasinoWeb, the UST’s online student publication.

Aside from the online released of USTET, the list of passers is expected to be release to the public and will be made available at the Alumni Walkway at the University of Sto. Tomas.

The results of examination will be communicated also through the status letter to be mailed in the applicant’s school address. The Status Application for UST will be labeled as Passed, For Interview, On Waiting List, and Did not Qualify.

Admissions in the University of Sto. Tomas will be determined based on 40 percent of the applicant’s high school academic performance and the remaining 60% will come from USTET Results.

Schedule of application for AY 2014-2015 is still ongoing (until November 29, 2013). Check here for the full details and policy guidelines.