Thursday, November 8, 2012

Complain to Philippine Postal Service Fees


My sister from Guam sent a package and paid over there for sending it and once the package got here in Phils. you need to pay for such an amount like this at the post office custom.

Not only that you have pay for 40pesos for picking it up. I don't mind for the 40pesos but that amount that the custom computation is so ridiculous. Instead na matutuwa ka dahil makatanggap ka ng package from your relatives namomroblema ka tuloy ng pangbayad sa custom.

I know hindi lang ako ang nakaranas ng ganitong pangyayari. This is too much kung ganun man we don't used govn't post office at all dahil abala at dagdag bayad ang napapala mo. If anyone on my situation right now i'm sure you would felt the way I feel right now...

I guess it useless sending package from any where on this earth by Postal Office coz once it gets here in Phils. you have to pay on what the package declared amount... I am so pissed b'coz when I said just return it to the sender coz i'm not gonna pay for 3k just to receive a package. And what did the custom said we can't return it coz they open it already for custom check and this make me piss off more, she said just wait til after 30 days so we can put it on auction and govn't earned from it....How nice right? so STUPID!!!

And when I said if I can pay less from what she computed she said you can pay half so she crush it out and make a new computation w/ red pen that's why it's look like that on the photo a posted. what kind of law they do have? As she said they only followed that stupid article bla...bla...bla...

THIS IS SOOOO RIDICULOUS I am so pissed!

Source: Letlet Ganda