MyPhone has launched their most affordable 4-inch Android smartphone, the MyPhone Rio Craze for only Php1,999 (SRP). The MyPhone Rio Craze is equipped with 1.3GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6571 processor, 256MB of RAM, 512MB of internal storage (expandable up to 32GB), 1,300mAh battery and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS.
On the camera side, the Rio Craze comes with an 1.3-megapixel main camera with LED flash and VGA (0.3MP) front-facing camera.
MyPhone RIO Craze Specifications
- Dual SIM / Dual Standby (Regular + Regular)
- 4-inch WVGA (800x480) TFT display, 223ppi
- 1.3GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6571 processor
- ARM Mali-400MP1 GPU
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 256MB of RAM
- 512MB of internal storage
- microSD support up to 32GB
- 1.3MP fixed-focus camera with LED flash
- VGA (0.3MP) front-facing camera
- 2G (GPRS/EDGE) Networks Only
- Tri-band GSM (900/1800/1900)
- Bluetooth / WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- microUSB / 3.5mm audio jack
- Li-Ion 1,300mAh battery (removable)
Price: Php1,999 (Official SRP)
Availability/ Release Date: Out now!