Monday, May 5, 2014

New Ginebra coach Jeff Cariaso triangle offense right on his first day on the job


Barangay Ginebra has officially introduced Jeffrey Cariaso as the new coach when the kings eliminated from the ongoing PBA Commissioner’s Cup playoffs.

Photo credit: www.solarnews.ph

According to spin.ph after the practice at green Meadows, Cariaso said “It’s just the first day, but what’s nice is when you look at the lineup down, you have the personalities and the type of game that fits specific positions sa triangle,”

Coach Jeffrey cariaso has showed to the team today with his new assistant coach Olsen Racela and supervise their first day of practice with Ginebra.



“My opportunity came. I’m grabbing it and I’m just being myself, trying to teach and bring my personality a little bit and hopefully it will fit with how these guys play.”

Source spin.ph