The Professional Regulation Commission officially released the today, March 20, 2015 the room of assignment for March 29, 2015 (Sunday) Licensure Examination which will be held in Manila (NCR), Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Catarman and Zamboanga.
Due to the high number of examinees and to help takers coming from the provinces without designated test center, the PRC through Board Resolution No. 2015-08 to 09 has resolved to include Jolo Sulu, Bongao Tawi-tawi, Catanduanes and San Jose, Antique.
Complete room assignment for Elementary and Secondary for NCR is now available online.
ELEMENTARY with Handicapped
Here are the Room Assignments for Secondary LET (NCR):
- Major in AGRICULTURAL & FISHERY ARTS
- Major in BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
- Major in ENGLISH & LITERATURE
- Major in FILIPINO
- Major in MATHEMATICS
- Major in MAPEH
- Major in PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- Major in SOCIAL STUDIES
- Major in TECHNOLOGICAL LIVELIHOOD EDUCATION
- Major in VALUES EDUCATION
- Secondary with Handicapped
NOTE: The alphabetical list of room assignment for March 2015 LET is available on our partner website PRCBoardNews.com.
PRC Room Assignment Complete Instructions
1. Examinees should report before 6:30 in the morning every examination day. LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
2.Bring the following: Notice of Admission (NOA) or Application Stub, Official Receipt, pencils no. 1 or 2, black ball pens, long brown and long plastic envelopes and extra pictures.
3. CELLULAR PHONES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
4. Wear the prescribed dress code.
5. IMPORTANT: PLEASE DO NOT BRING THE FOLLOWING ON EXAMINATION DAY: NON-BIODEGRABLE MATERIALS SUCH AS STYROFOAMS, DISPOSABLE SPOON & FORK, STRAW, DEADLY WEAPONS/POINTED OBJECTS.
6. Avoid littering & loitering.