Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Manila Ocean Park Birthday Promo from March 15 - June 15, 2015


Manila Ocean Park treats Birthday celebrators to a FREE Entrance! This promo is valid from March 15 - June 15, 2015.



Promo Mechanics:



  1. Birthday celebrator can avail the promo throughout his/her Birthday month (e.g. if your birthday is on May 5, it can be availed from May 1 to 31, one time entry).
  2. Birthday celebrator can avail of FREE entrance within his/her Birthday month.
  3. Celebrator must be accompanied by a minimum of 5 paying guests.
  4. Promo is applicable to Sea Breeze Express (P750/pax) and Marine Voyage (P990/pax) packages only.
  5. Celebrator must bring an ORIGINAL and VALID government issued picture I.D. with the birthdate imprinted on it, both local and foreign I.D.s are accepted, for proof (such as S.S.S., N.B.I., Driver’s License, Pag-Ibig, P.R.C., Barangay, Police Clearance I.D. and Passport). In the case that the adult guest doesn’t have a government issued picture I.D., he/she may bring his/her birth certificate supported by any picture I.D. (school/company/parent’s I.D) In the case that the child guest doesn’t have a government issued picture I.D., he/she may bring his/her birth certificate supported by his/her parent’s picture I.D. or his/her own picture I.D (school I.D.)
  6. This promo can’t be used in conjunction with other in-house promotions or discounts.