For Those who are waiting the results of November 29-30, 2014 nursing board exam known as nurse licensure examination (NLE) you may find here the complete list of passers, top 10 (topnotchers), top performing schools and performance of schools as the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) and Board of Nursing (BoN) released complete results expected in 30-45 working days after the last day of exam.
The list below will be activated once NLE Results are available online (check back for the updates):
- List of NLE Passers November 2014 nursing board exam (A-G)
- List of NLE Passers November 2014 nursing board exam (H-O)
- List of NLE Passers November 2014 nursing board exam (P-Z)
- NLE Top 10 (Topnotchers) November 2014 nursing board exam
- Top Performing and Performance of Schools November 2014 NLE- Nursing Board Exam
- November 2014 NLE passers registration, verification of ratings and oathtaking schedule, venue
Probable Release of November 2014 NLE Results
According to PRC, the target date of release of NLE results is on Saturday, January 31, 2015. The big day falls on 62 calendar days or in 38 working days after the last day of exam. The computed number of working days excludes Saturdays, Sundays and 7 holidays in December 2014 and January 2015.
Since it's not usual that PRC release results of nursing on Saturday, examinees are advised to monitor results earlier than the target date or in the following month (first week of February 2015).
In December 2013 exams, results were released in just 24 working days. A total of 10,977 out of 35,475 passed the Nurse Licensure Examination.
TheSummitExpress expects that results are out online between January 26 to February 6, 2015.