Powered by Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget
 

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Boy died in Mumbai attending a call while his mobile was still charging






Today another boy died in Mumbai, because of attending a call while his mobile was still charging. That time he had a sudden vibration to his heart and then his hands got burned.


So please don't answer calls or call out while charging your cell phone. When the phone's battery is low to the last bar don't make a call or answer any incoming calls because the radiation is 1000 times stronger. This can happen to any brand of mobile phones out there.

Please pass this info to all whom you care and don't forget to share this to your love ones

Source : pinoy rap radio.