The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that the list of room assignments of the examinees in June 2013 Nursing Licensure Examination (NLE) also known as June 2013 Nursing Board Exam is posted here, officially released by the PRC.
The NLE Board Exam will be administered on June 2 - 3, 2013 in cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga, Angeles, Cabanatuan, Dagupan & Laoag Cities.
- Examinees should report before 6:30 in the morning every examination day. LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
- Bring the following: Notice of Admission (NOA), Official Receipt, pencils no. 1 or 2, black ball pens, metered-stamped window mailing envelope, long brown and long plastic envelopes.
- CELLULAR PHONES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Wear the prescribed dress code.
- Angeles City, Pampanga
- Baguio City, Benguet
- Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija
- Cagayan De Oro City (CDO)
- Cebu City
- Dagupan City, Pangasinan
- Davao City
- Iloilo City
- Laoag City, Ilocos Norte
- Legazpi City, Albay
- Lucena City, Quezon
- Manila (NCR)
- Pagadian City, Zamboanga Del Sur
- Tacloban City, Leyte
- Tuguegarao City, Cagayan
- Zamboanga City
Report to building assignments before 6:30AM on the first day of exam to verify room and seat number. Late examinees will not be admitted.
Examinees are required to wear the following: White polo shirts or Tshirts with collar for male and white blouses or Tshirts with collar for female.
What to bring on exam day
- Notice of Admission
- Applicant’s Stub
- Official Receipt
- One piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pens with Black ink only
- One piece long brown envelope
- One piece long transparent/plastic envelope
- Non-programmable calculator
Please visit Pinoy99.blogspot.com for more details and updates from PRC this coming MAY 2013 ROOM ASSIGNMENTS Nursing (NLE) Board Exam