The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Baguio regional office has released the March 2013 Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) registration and oathtaking schedule for Teachers (LET) passers.
Registration starts on April 24, 2013. In order to save time and expenses, Baguio LET passers may transact with Baguio Regional Office during schedule mobile outreach.
LET passers registration requirements
1) duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal;
2) latest Community Tax Certificate (Cedula);
3) metered documentary stamp for the Oath Form; and
4) the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2013-2016. Successful examinees should PERSONALLY register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
PRC registration steps
1. Register Online and Download the Oath Form here. No need to notarize the Oath Form Note: Online form now updated for March 2013 LET – Professional Teachers
2. Bring the fully accomplish Oath Form and all the requirements on your scheduled new passers registration date.
3. Pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 to the cashier.
4. After payment, proceed to the announced venue for the signing of the registration book.
Again, bookmark this post for PRC Registration Schedule for new LET passers in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Legazpi, Lucena, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga and other regions/offices of PRC.