Check out the Western Digital Philippines photo Contest 2013, WDP on its facebook page is giving away 5 WD Passport 500GB to its facebook Fans. The promo is open to all college university graduating students' age 18 to 27 years old or above with supporting documents. The contest will start on Friday, March 8, 2013 and will end on Monday, March 25, 2013.
1. Like http://facebook.com/westerndigitalph. If you are already a member, please proceed to the contest tab https://www.facebook.com/westerndigitalph/app_95936962634.
2. Fill up the personal information form needed before uploading your entry. The application form consists of your personal information: full name, gender, email address, home address, phone number or mobile number, date of birth and your write – up for the photo not more than 20 words expressing why you should win the WD My Passport 500GB.
3. Upload a photo of you not exceeding 800kb if you are a college or university graduating student.
4. Click submit then share it to your friends.
5. Each participant is entitled to one (1) entry only.
6. Approved entry will be posted to Western Digital Facebook PH Facebook page for the public to be viewed and commented.
JUDGING/ ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS
1. The Sponsor has selected a set of jury that will judge the entries.
2. The jury will select five (5) grand winners of the WD My Passport 500GB and ten (10) Consolation Prizes of Starbucks Gift Certificate worth 200 pesos each.
3. Winners will be announced on March 29, 2013 through Western Digital PH Facebook Page and will be notified via email or phone.
4. Non-cash prizes may not be exchanged, transferred, or redeemed for cash.
VERIFICATION OF WINNERS
1. Upon claiming the prize, the winner must be able to present any 2 of the following documents:
• School ID
• Transcript of Records
• Certificate of Diploma
• Form 138
2. Winner must be willing to pick up their prize at the Think Big Events Office located Unit 1404 Goldhill Tower #5 Annapolis Street, Greenhills, San Juan, Manila. In case the winner came from outside Mega Manila the sponsor will be responsible to send it via a courier and will be the one to shoulder the expenses