Thursday, December 29, 2011

LRT and MRT free rides Dec 30,2011



The Light Rail Transit (LRT) and Metro Rail Transit (MRT) trains will be hosting free rides tomorrow, December 30, Light Rail Transit Authority spokesman Hernando Cabrera tweeted it just today.

Cabrera stated that the free ride is for the Rizal Day celebration, which commemorates the 115th death anniversary of our national hero, Dr. Jose Rizal. Free rides will be from 7:00am to 9:00am and 5:00pm to 7:00pm only.

I have always loved my poor country and I am sure that I shall love her until my last moment. Perhaps some people will be unjust to me; well, my future, my life, my joys, everything, I have sacrificed for love of her. Whatever my fate will be, I shall die blessing my country and wishing her the dawn of her redemption. - Dr. Jose Rizal